This necklace is made with non-toxic, high quality food-grade silicone beads.This flexible yet firm material gives babies a great chew whilst being kind on tender gums.
Our multi-award winning jewellery is designed to be safe to chew on for babies, whilst being a stylish accessory for mums. The beads soothe sore gums when teething and give babies something to play with when breastfeeding or in a baby carrier.
This necklace acts as a teether on the go and enhances tactile awareness when babies tug, touch and teethe on our jewellery.
Our jewellery is easy to wash and sterilise (the beads are made from the same material as a pacifier or bottle teat).
- Strong, durable satin cord which is triple knotted to prevent beads from moving
- Breakaway safety clasp which will pop open if baby gives the necklace a strong tug
- This necklace can be washed and sterilised
Food-grade silicone is odourless, tasteless and BPA/Phthalate free
- All our products are safety tested in the UK using European Safety Standards
- Approximately 80cm in length
- Bead size: 4cm oval bead, 17mm hexagon bead and 12mm/15mm/19mm round beads
Safety Notice: This is not a toy. Num Num Teething Jewellery is to be worn by adults only and played with/chewed by babies under adult supervision. Inspect for damage on every use and do not use if damaged. See FAQs for full safety information.