Teething jewellery company Num Num has announced results from a customer satisfaction survey which found an amazing 98% would recommend Num Num to other mums.
The results were released as the company head to the Harrogate International Nursery Fair, the largest nursery trade show in the UK, later this week. The survey also found that 89% of customers would purchase another Num Num product, either for themselves or as a gift.
The company’s stunning range of products, made using food-grade silicone, appeal to mums unable to wear their pre-baby jewellery as it would be unsafe for their children to chew or would get broken by little hands. The designs allow mums to feel they are wearing stylish adult jewellery but with the added benefit of being teethers on the go for babies as well as fun to play with when they are breastfeeding or being carried.
Key findings from the survey are:
- 89% of customers would buy another product from Num Num, with 39% of respondents saying they would buy for themselves and 50% as a gift.
- 98% of customers would recommend Num Num to other Mums.
- 87% of customers felt that the jewellery had helped their baby with teething issues.
- The expectations of customers were “completely” met in 75% of purchases and “mostly” met in 20%.
- 77%% of jewellery purchased was used at least weekly, with 39% saying they used it daily.
Some of the specific comments received as feedback were:
- “Fabulous necklaces! Really great quality and very popular with the little ones! Will definitely be ordering again.”
- “Love this product! And so does my little girl. Definitely going to be recommending it to all my friends who have / are expecting wee ones!”
- “I absolutely love my necklace – I’m back at work full time now and I still wear it every day because it looks so stylish – no one has any idea that it’s a teething necklace!!”
- “Fab product. Ideal for breastfeeding and brings relief to teething.”
Commenting on the feedback, owner Jen Downie said: “As we have been trading for a year, we felt it would be helpful to try and get some feedback from our customers about our products, as well as how they are being used. To get the kind of feedback we have received is just incredible and a testament to the quality of our products and service.”
“As we head down to Harrogate this week, I hope these results will show the potential of Num Num Teething Jewellery to retailers and distributors and that we will be able to stock our range in more shops across the UK and beyond.”
Notes to Editors
Num Num Teething Jewellery will be at Stand HP121 at the Harrogate International Nursery Fair from 20 – 22 March.
For more information contact Graeme Downie on 07973 300 184 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Num Num Teething Jewellery emailed all customers from the past year and asked them to complete an online survey. A total of 56 responses were received.
About Num Num Necklaces – https://numnum-uk.com/
Num Num Necklaces are made from food-grade silicone (the same type of material as a dummy, bottle teat or kitchen spatula) and are non-toxic, as well as BPA, PVC, lead, latex and phthalate free. The beads and necklaces meet European safety standards.